Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wow!!! I STINK AT BLOGGING!!!

OH my!! I have REALLY been stinking it up on my blogging idea!! I feel guilty because I was really going to try and keep up with it but....let's be honest..it stinks!!!! I even "forgot" to post the pictures from my Thanksgiving blog and have to go back and do that..hahahahahahahaha!!! So, one reason I stink at blogging is because my laptop has been VERY slow lately and it will barely upload pictures so I am taking it into get fixed this week!!Another reason I stink at blogging is because Jeff has literally been working 80+ hour weeks and I have had ZERO "me" time. "Me" time is time that is spent doing anything besides feeding, playing with, changing, or washing Luke, washing clothes/dishes, doing laundry, making dinner, grocery shopping, etc, etc, etc. So much has happened from January till now and I feel like I have sooooo much to catch up on so I made a promise to myself that I would really keep up with my blog starting in March and I also have to back track a little bit again because so many great events HAVE to be documented for Luke's memories.

I mean Luke is already 6 MONTHS OLD as of this past Friday!! I can't believe my little boy is 1/2 a year old!! I have to brag a little because I took him to Old Navy yesterday and about 6 people asked me if he was a baby model because they thought he was so dang cute!! He has grown a lot of hair lately and it curls at the top so he they say he looks like the Gerber baby.. I know, so cliche but I love it!

Anyway, just wanted to apologize to my 5 followers and promise that I will do much better starting in March when I get my computer all fixed up! Is fixed a word or is it just a word we use in TX? Oh well, it's my blog so I'm gonna use it even if it isn't!!! Love y'all and stay tuned for a lot of blogging/catching up to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment