Monday, May 23, 2011

Easter

It's rainy and gloomy here in Denton today. Luke is taking a nap so it's a perfect time to catch up and blog. We were at Nonna and Papa's for Easter and Nonna spent most of the morning preparing the Easter lunch which was oh so delicious. The kids played outside with Papa and then we had to start packing for home. It is always so hard to leave my mom and dad! For all of you that have your family close- you are so lucky!! I hope that one day we will be able to live closer to my parents or that my parents will live closer to us. I remember being 18 and so ready to get as far away as possible-to clame my independence- and now all I want to do is live as close as possible to my parents. Isn't it funny how life works out that way? Anyway, here are some pics from Easter-Luke wasn't feeling too good because of his teething so he wasn't really into the picture taking mood. I think he is beginning to get really sick of me taking pictures of him-oh well- he is just going to have to deal with it because we have a LONG way to go ;)




Luke loves Asher...so much that he even likes to feed him and give him drinks




Aunt Rebecca and Cousin Annika- so pretty!




I had to post all of these family pics because Luke LOVES to have them taken-and Yes, I like for him and Jeff to match on special occasions. Cheesy...maybe but I love it!
The Price Family-Annika and Rebecca are matching too!





Papa and his grandkids





Luke and Annika playing ball

Awwww...Nonnna and Luke



Trying to get a group pic of the cousins was pretty amusing..Luke wasn't going for it so I tried to sit him in my lap for it and he still wasn't too happy about it. He is still teething and poor baby was not feeling good at the end of the day!

One last attempt and it didn't work out too well! Hope everyone had a HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment