Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday to the greatest guy EVER...Jeffrey Layne Harden!

Happy 30th Birthday Jeff!!!!

Where do I begin?? There are so many great things about my husband that I really don't even know where to start! Well, Jeff always wants me to make him lists so I will do a list :)

Jeffrey Layne Harden DOB 3/25/1981

1. Jeff is the most loyal person I know. He has friends from all over the place and from every part of his life. He will NEVER ever talk bad about anyone behind their back and will do absolutely anything and everything for his friends and family. He is the most awesome friend a guy or girl could ask for.

2. He is the ULTIMATE BEST DADDY EVER!!! Talk about a "hands-on" dad- HE IS IT!!!! He loves Luke so much and tries to be a part of his life as much as possible, considering he has a crazy work schedule! He does everything for him and I am so grateful to be married to a man who absolutely loves being a dad!!

3. He is an amazing husband! I could go on and on about all the wonderful things he does for me but overall he makes me want to be a better person every day. He inspires me and loves me unconditionally and I couldn't ask for anything more.

4. He is the hardest working person I have ever met in my entire life!! And that is the truth! Jeff has a work ethic like no other! He's only 30 and has owned 3 businesses and many properties! I am so proud of Harden Cabinets and how far it has come since it started in our garage over 3 years ago!! He is so modest so I have to brag about him! When people ask what he does he says he is a mill worker. I say, "Um, you own a thriving Cabinet business. You are not a mill worker." And he says, "I don't want to sound like I'm bragging about myself." I say, "You are just telling them what you do..ha!" I am working on a new post for Harden Cabinets so you will see all their fabulous work soon!

5. He is very very intelligent. In college he would study for 30 minutes for a test and ace it-no problem. I had to study for hours to ace a test. He graduated with a finance and real estate degree and knows his way around numbers like no one else I’ve seen besides my dad. He knows absolutely nothing about current events or politics and we are working on that but it's because his head is stuck in his business at the moment.

6. He is a country boy at heart! Most of you know he grew up in Dekalb TX, which is located in Northeast Texas near the Red River. I'm pretty sure it has one stoplight, a grocery store, a sonic and maybe a dairy queen. He worked on his grandfather's (Bull's) farm for most of his child hood and young adult hood and I'm guessing that's where he established his work ethic so I am very grateful for that!

7. He is so athletic and so competitive! I love watching him play sports because he takes the game very seriously! He grew up playing baseball and football but I think he loves playing baseball the most.

8. He is super funny! A lot of people don't get to see this side of Jeff but he is hilarious when he's not really trying to be and I think that's the best kind of funny!

9. He never let's you down…. He is very reliable! Now he does have ADD so he tends to forget things BUT he always makes up for it ☺

10.He has a caring, loving heart and loves the Lord.

Happy Birthday to the greatest guy ever!!!


























































13 comments:

  1. Sweet post! Happy birthday, Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jeff! I love your pictures and Natalie's "window" into you life. Enjoy your birthday and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Jeffrey! We are so proud of the man you are and all the wonderful things Natalie posted are so TRUE! Hope you have a fun day of celebrating. Love, Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Jeff! I see you are catching up in years to your wife! I hope you enjoy a fun and relaxing day today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really funny Becca!! i'm only a couple months older ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to the BEST son-in law EVER!! Thanks Jeff for being the wonderful husband you are to my daughter and the terrific daddy to my grandson...I love YOU!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Jeff! So glad we were able to celebrate with y'all last night!! Great post, Nat--- it is all oh so true!! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday,Jeff! We love you so much and are so blessed to be related to you. Natalie, I wish we could be there! Sorry I haven't answered the phone- was sick all week. But we love you guys and hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Jeffrey! You are everything Natalie said. We are so proud of you and proud to be family! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Jeff! We love you! And Sean says Natalie should have added:
    11. He likes to wear tight t-shirts to show off his muscles.
    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that was such a sweet post!! i love all of those pictures!! yall are such a sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeffro really is very funny! Happy birthday Jeff (I'm a little late)!

    ReplyDelete