Thursday, March 31, 2011

Luke meets the newest addition to the Shaffstall family!!!

I met Amanda a long time ago way back in undergrad!!
We met at UNT in one of our ever so boring undergrad speech classes and have been friends ever since! At the time I thought we would NEVER make it through our masters program and was wondering what else I could do with my life..but we did and now we are both married mommys..oh how times have changed!!
I am so happy to have finally met their first baby- Jackson Shaffstall! He is just the cutest little baby ever!!! Congrats to Matt and Amanda!!

Luke is wondering if he should touch the baby or not

Then he decides he could at least touch his nose


Doesn't Amanda look amazing for just having a baby? Can't wait to have play dates with Luke and Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment