Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jeff's Bday weekend EXTRAVAGANZA part 1

So I know this post is late..but if you know me you know that I am always late!! It was a New Year's Resolution of mine to be on time everywhere I go but I just don't think I'm wired that way. One of my best friends told me it was rude to be late everywhere and she is probably right but I would never want to be rude or offend anyone so...If I have EVER been late with any of you for anything I AM SORRY!!! I really am trying to change but now that Luke is in the mix it's even more difficult for me to be on time!!
In High School my friends would tell me to meet them 30 minutes earlier than they would arrive and guess what..I was still late some of the time! I hate to blame it on my mom, but I'm pretty sure I acquired the "late gene" from her.

Back to the Birthday weekend- we kept it really low key this year because we had gone to Vegas for my 30th and Jeff had just gotten back from New Orleans a couple weeks prior to hang out with his boys. One of the things that I really love about my husband is that he is very low key. If it was up to him then his friends would have just come over and grilled and played washers but I at least wanted to get out of the house so here is what our weekend looked like!

It started out with a pre-birthday dinner with Brad, Meg, Jordan, and the Jacksons. I introduced Meg and Brad years ago and they are best friends of ours and now ENGAGED! Brad's birthday is the 24th of March and Jeff's is the 25th so we always try to get together and celebrate!
Brad, Justin, Jeff, and Luke at Roosters in Denton. If you haven't been to Roosters it is a MUST!!!!! Best BBQ and appetizers EVER! The cock-eyed lemonade is also amazing but it's only for adults :)
Baby Gracie, Me, Jordan, Meg, and Zoe! Grace and Zoe are Jordan and Justin's little girls and they are absolutely adorable!!!
Beautiful Zoe (Luke loves this girl)!
Meg and I have been the best of friends for a long time! She is getting married in October and this wedding is extra special to me since I introduced her to Brad! What a perfect fit I must say!

Loves his daddy!


I think Luke found himself a GIRLFRIEND!! I was laughing so hard because Justin (Zoe's dad) kept say "Luke watch where your hands go boy!!" I think we are going to have to keep a close eye on this one for sure (meaning Luke of course)!



Jordan with her two girls!
Birthday Boy #1 at 29 years old! I have known Brad since we were babies (well, 21 years old!)
Birthday Boy #2 at 30 years old!!
The driest birthday cake ever! I was so disappointed because I got it from one of my fav local bakeries..but at least they got to blow out candles!

I love patio weather!! What a great night! I hope we get to celebrate many more birthdays with Brad and Meg!

No comments:

Post a Comment