Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Luke said his first sentence!!

Uncle Jerry shoots nerf darts out of a dart gun and Luke loves to go grab them off the walls, tv, etc and bring them back to Jerry to shoot again. Sunday evening we were in Jerry's room and Luke was trying to find the dart that Jerry had just shot and said, "Where is it?" clear as day!! I was so excited because I had never heard Luke put 3 words together before!!! So that was his first official sentence, "Where is it?"

Side bar: my mom bought Luke and Asher matching overalls and I want them to wear them Easter egg hunting this weekend. I think Luke's overall are a little too small but I also think it's hillarious because he looks like a little German boy. What do you think?









1 comment:

  1. Umm, yes. He totally looks like a little German boy. Just needs a hat complete the outfit ;) And yea for his first sentence!!

    ReplyDelete